Sensors and Encoders
Sensors and encoders measure critical Measurement While Drilling (MWD) and rig operations. Winchester Electronics provides a large spectrum of sensors and encoders.
- Draw Works Encoders – used to measure drilling depth.
- Deadline Hookload Sensors – used to measure weight on bit, while drilling and fishing for tools.
- Micro Switches – measures the rate and number of strokes of mud pumps, by physical contact.
- Proximity Sensors – measures the rate and number of strokes of mud pumps, by proximity.
Winchester provides a wide range of pressure transducers in both Hammer Union style, as well as quick disconnect.
- Hammer Union style tranducer – Pressure ranges: 1,000PSI, 5,000PSI, 6,000PSI, 10,000PSI, 15,000PSI
- Configurations: 6 Pin (10k PSI also available in 4 Pin)
- Quick Disconnect – Pressure ranges: 200PSI, 300PSI, 1,000PSI, 5,000PSI
- Configurations: 6 Pin or 4 Pin
Our transducers are proven to reduce noise and increase data integrity.