KINGS uses best-in-class software tools, equipment, and technologies during the design, development, and verification/validation phases of product manufacture.
Parts are designed first in a 3D CAD environment. They are then simulated to obtain an optimum electrical performance given a specific set of parameters and requirements, based on the application. Finally, the simulation results are correlated and validated to actual measurements, reducing repeated design iterations and redundant prototypes.
Whether your application is RF or digital, it will need modeling and simulation analysis. KINGS’ simulation capabilities encompass multiple domains and types of analysis to provide a comprehensive, integrated design solution. KINGS engineers will build, model, and analyze models that illustrate the RF and signal integrity effects of your application, and provide a solution that meets your design requirements.
- Ansys® Designer – Electrical Circuit and System Integration
- Ansys® Nexxim – Transient Circuit and Harmonic Balance Simulation
- Utilize Electrical Modeling tools to provide 3D full wave electrical characterization of RF and microwave and high-speed components.
- Virtual prototyping for components improves engineering productivity, reduces development time and establishes first-pass design success by optimizing transmission path performance.
- Optimization of model’s parameters to meet design requirements and constraints.
- Integrate EM behavior and effects by linking dynamically to solved 3D Models or by reading in frequency domain s-parameters.
- Analyze time domain (transient) or high-frequency (harmonic, AC) behavior as in real world applications.
- Examine Channel S-parameters, Eye Patterns, BERs, Pulse Responses and TDRs.
Our Signal Integrity Lab includes a variety of instruments, equipment, devices, and calibration kits suitable for electrical measurement and evaluation. These vary from two-port to four-port, 50 Ohm to 75 Ohm, 10 MHz-50 GHz Vector Network Analyzers; various types of oscilloscopes with TDR and channel electrical modules; a large number of cable assemblies and calibration kits.
- Insertion and Return Loss
- Smith Chart
- Pulse Response
- Eye Patterns
- Propagation Delay
- Rise Time Degradation
- Cascaded S-parameters